When we brought her home from the hospital, she was napping in her crib if we chose to put her in it, and she slept every night in her bassinet. Then she started fussing if I put her back in the bassinet after feeding her during the night, and not soon after she started screaming if we attempted to put her down at all while she was napping during the day. I admit, I didn't push her too hard in the middle of the night. With me nursing, it's a lot easier to just have her right next to me in bed so that when she wakes up I can basically just roll over to feed her. I know all the pros and cons of cosleeping and honestly, they seem to cancel each other out. If I'm being completely honest, I also have a more selfish reason for continuing to cosleep:
| Just look at this sweet baby in her pajamas relaxing in bed with us! |
Long story short, I think I'll let her stay awhile. I'm going back to work tomorrow, so cuddle time at night will become even more precious to me.
And besides, it's not like she'll want to sleep in bed with us forever...right?
No comments:
Post a Comment