Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!


1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go       to the lakehouse, because it's close enough for a weekend trip   and I would bring      Casey. We are in need of a parent's only vacation! Ha, right, maybe in 5 years or so

2.  Something I often rant about is    coworkers and acquaintances who annoy me!

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is     yogurt. My go-to snack

4.  My "life-saving" product is   .More Milk Plus...without it I wouldn't be able to exclusively breastfeed Maddie.

5.  A friend is someone who    laughs, cries, schemes, and dreams with you.

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be       my first childhood memory is...

7.  My favorite kind of art is       my brother Lee's paintings. He's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment