Milestones this month:
She can roll over from her back to her stomach
She laughs (just a little, still no belly laughs)
She eats rice cereal (some days are better than others)
Likes:
Stuffed animals
Her singing Little Einstein dragon puppet
Cuddling
Her exersaucer
Her bumbo seat
Her bouncer
Dislikes:
Napping (I've never seen a baby resist napping so much)
Being watched by anyone but Casey or me
Napping anywhere but our arms (except for when she's with my mom and she naps in the swing...stinker)
She is very into watching us eat now and loves to smack her lips while we're eating. At the Macaroni Grill this past Sunday she stole a piece of bread from me and I had to go on a rescue mission. And I'm guilty of letting her lick blueberry jelly off of my biscuits in the morning-eek! She loves it though, and it's all natural organic jelly I got from Circle S Farms. She still wakes up once in the middle of the night, which gets exhausting, but I know it could be worse. She's doing much better with her bottles, only if they're warmed up-room temperature will just not do!
I'm so proud of her and Kiley both and I know how lucky I am to have the two best daughters in the world, plus an amazing husband.
| Best picture I could get of my silly goose... |
| Maddie is much too busy being an active four month old to sit still for picture time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment