Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rolly Polly


I've got a rolly-polly on my hands! Today I put Maddie down for some required tummy time, which she detests. This time though, instead of whining, she took matters into her own hands and rolled over like she's been doing it all her life! She's been able to roll back to tummy for almost a month now, but she rarely does,so I was shocked to see her do it so quickly. After the clapping, hugs, and kisses I put her down again to record it for Casey. Well, I was going to put the video on here, but apparently I have no idea how to do that, so I'll ask Casey if he can when he comes home...ah, husbands! I also wanted to quickly add that Maddie did this  when it had been over 3 hours since she last ate, without being grumpy. She actually went a four hour stretch without nursing and didn't grump a bit. She's growing up on me I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment