Friday, May 6, 2011

FitBF


1.   What I love most about my home is       the people in it with me.

2.  I'm excited because,    I am in the middle of a four day weekend, plus it's almost Mother's Day, which I love, and Joni is coming to see me tomorrow!

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is     well back before I had kids it was to go for a long drive. Now, it's taking a shower. That's my only alone time.

4.  Currently I am craving   a deliciously greasy burger with grilled onions. Yum.

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     she is truly the best mom ever. She helps me out whenever I ask her to without complaning, she goes on girl's days with me whenever we can, we talk on the phone at least once a day plus several text messages and she is an amazing Nana to my daughters. Really, I couldn't ask for a better Mom.

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be       "U-Turn" because that's basically what I did when I met Casey. I should really thank him more for the life I'm living now, because he is the person who made me start growing up.

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be       pasta. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment