Even though I did spend most of my Saturday at work, I still had a fantastic night with my family. I got home around 6:30 and made a "16 minute meal" recipe I got from the Pioneer Woman....Bowtie Lasagna. Side note: I didn't have bowties, so I used macaroni noodles, and it was still delicious! I think this would work well with any type of short pasta. This is the second Pioneer Woman recipe I've made, and I'm definitely a fan. They're yummy and don't require a lot of fancy ingredients that you wouldn't usually have in your house.
After dinner, we did movie night with the girls. We've had ET recorded for over a month now, so we watched that, and Kiley LOVED it! She laughed, she cried...it was a hit. I liked it too-much more than I did when I was a kid (it scared the living daylights out of me back then). This was the first successful whole family movie night we've had since Maddie was born. Yesterday we switched her to 5 ounces per bottle, and she seems a whole lot happier and is demanding to be fed a lot less. Definitely a good move.
| Watching a movie together |
No comments:
Post a Comment