1. The best prank I ever pulled was.... freshman year of college I called my mom on April Fool's day and told her I was engaged to my boyfriend at the time...a guy she had never even met! That's actually probably the only real "prank" I've ever pulled.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was...hmmm. I'm not sure? I can't think of a prank that's been pulled on me off the top of my head right now. I'll get back with you if I can remember one!
3. A day without hugs from my girls is a day wasted!
4. The most important things in life are family, family, and family!
5. I dream of owning a house with a yard, getting to stay at home full-time my girls, and vacations. Lots of vacations :)
6. I dread work (even though I do love most of my coworkers), cleaning the bathrooms (my least favorite chore), and the day of the month my car payment is due!
7. A discovery I made this week was I still remember how to the important parts of my job! Yay me!
Happy Friday everyone!
| Hope your weekend is as beautiful as ours have been lately! |
No comments:
Post a Comment