What a wonderful Tuesday it' been! Of course, I'm so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes open now, but it was worth it. Casey is still sick, so I got to take Kiley to school this morning-a rare treat for me. Then I spent the day just playing with Madelyn. She's getting so big and so cute. She's really starting to interact with us when we play with her.
So, after a fun day at home with Maddie I headed out to Norman Binkley to pick Kiley up from school and took her out for a fun surprise-a trip to Sparkle Cupcakes! We'd never made it out there before, but today they had a $1 cupcake sale and they were delicious! We will definitely be taking more trips out there.
So after our fun afternoon we came home and did homework (as usual, Kiley amazed me with her intelligence) and played and relaxed. I was feeling kind of lazy so instead of cooking up a big meal I made breakfast for dinner-french toast, fried eggs, and sausage. Yum! Kiley and I love breakfast for dinner.
Now, though, I'm absolutely exhausted, and Maddie is not wanting to sleep. Looks like its going to be a long night for me. Last night she actually slept in her crib for 3 hours...it was pretty blissful, I won't lie. I'm thinking I am not going to try it again tonight though. I just want sleep!
Hopefully Casey will be feeling better tomorrow night when I leave him at home with the girls....fingers crossed, prayers going up!
No comments:
Post a Comment