Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!


1.   Something that makes me a great friend is,      I am really dedicated. Once I consider you a "true" friend I will do almost anything for you.

2.  I am  frequently impatient, a baking fanatic (esp. anything with chocolate, a decent pharmacy tech, and an internet addict.

3.  I am not   good with the general public, good  at being lazy, patient.

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be     silly, honest, and introverted.

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is     clothing for myself. I am the worst about going into stores, finding something I like, walking around with it for about 30 minutes then putting it back.
 
6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is      anything for my girls!!!!

7.  I would trade      all my purses to be able to stay home with Maddie everyday  in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment