Friday, April 15, 2011

FitBF

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately, its been a busy week!  I have lots of pictures to share though, and we are having a family dinner Sunday to celebrate Maddie turning three months so I promise to put a full update on here after the weekend!


1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,  
    looking through and signing off on Kiley's school stuff from the day. It makes me so proud to see how well she is doing.

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,    cleaning. It's terrible to admit, but I really hate deep cleaning. If I had the money, I would definitely hire someone to clean for me.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is  Mexican. My homemade Tex-Mex just cannot compare to what I can get in a restaurant.

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is     Italian, not only is it inexpensive, you can be so creative with basic pantry items

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is  umm...I realy, truly don't know. Maybe my 15 minutes hasn't happened yet!

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish  to be able to stay at home, to own a lakehouse with a pontoon and jet ski, and to have a beautiful house on about half an acre with a fenced in backyard.

7.  My biggest pet peeve is  oh gosh, there are so many. Ok, people who take forever to get to the point in phone conversations, and people who can't understand the proper uses of too vs to, their vs they're, your vs you're, and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment