Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Catch Up!

I know it's been ages since I last blogged, we've just been so busy. We had Kiley's dance recital, we're trying to purchase a house, plus Maddie is becoming a very active baby who always wants play time! I am planning on doing a large catch up post later today, as well as Maddie's 5 month update! But for now while Maddie and Casey sleep (Kiley is at Nana's & Papa's house) I will do Fill in the Blank Friday.

1.   The last movie I saw was       Bridesmaids. It's so freaking hilarious. All I have to say is "It's happening" and I dissolve into laughter.
 
2.  I want to    get under contract on this dream house we found!

3.  Surprises are     awful. I hate them, really. Please don't surprise me. Ever.

4.  The best accessory is   my diaper bag. Thanks, honey!

5.  My favorite warm drink is     Non-fat, no whip pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Mmmm, is it September yet?

6.  My favorite cold drink is       Cherry Sundrop, which I can't drink currently because Maddie does not tolerate caffeine well at all.

7.  Currently loving      Remember the Mountain Bed by Wilco. I heard them play it live when I saw them in Indianapolis a few summers ago, but had never been able to find it, until I looked it up on my MP3 app on my phone. Yay, smart phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment