Monday, June 20, 2011

Maddie at 5 months

I said it with Kiley, and I'll say it again with Maddie-5 months has got to be my favorite age! She is so much fun now, but she can't get anywhere to wreak too much havoc yet. The perfect age :)
Let's see, at 5 months, Maddie now: eats sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, pears, oatmeal, and applesauce. We are starting peas tomorrow, and hopefully she'll love them as much as she's loved everything else so far! She is a food maniac. When we go out to eat we have to fight her away from our food. Silly girl.
She rolls over both ways, frequently.
She can sit up for just a few seconds on her own.
She can stand holding on to something (what strong legs!)
She is wearing 0-3 months all the way to 6-9 months clothes. It's pretty nice. There are very few things which she's outgrown.
Still sleeping in her own bed every night, and sleeps until at least 5 am usually, although today she slept until 6:30.
Wants to play all the time. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment