Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Opryland Hotel

Casey and I are on a kick of trying to get in shape this summer. When its nice out, we walk almost 2 miles with the girls in the morning. However, it's been so yucky in Tennessee the past two weeks that we have had to miss a few days. On Sunday after church, I was lamenting the fact that once again we couldn't walk, and Casey suggested we go to the Opryland Hotel. First of all, let me just say that when my family first moved to Tennessee, my parents would drag us to this hotel whenever anyone came to visit us, and my brother and I despised it. Now that I'm an adult, I get it. It's an amazing hotel, and a great way to spend the afternoon. We walked around in there for two hours, and I'm quite sure we didn't see everything! The girls both loved it.

My precious girls
Kiley and I loved this table and chair set! Looks like an enchanted tea party area from Alice in Wonderland
Sorry for the poor picture quality, we forgot the camera, so these are all cell phone shots. But as you can see, we had a great time! Next rainy day we are planning on going to the Tennessee State Museum, which I am totally nerding out about. Can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment