Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Storytime

Yesterday we went on our second Mom's group outing to the Downtown Library. I had never been there before, even though I've always heard great things about it. It did not disappoint! It was hands down the best library I've ever been too, which is saying something because I'm a bit of a library fanatic. We went to Provence  on the first floor for some coffee and croissants first, then went to storytime. It was great! Kiley and Maddie both loved it. After that we played outside in the courtyard for a bit, then Kiley read while I nursed Maddie. You would think we'd have to run out of stuff to do by then but there was a craft room too, so Kiley made an adorable lizard. It was a great morning-all in all I'd say we spent over 3 hours there. We're going to make it a weekly thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment